Armenian American Mental Health Association (AAMHA) member benefits
Do you want to make a difference, get involved, share your ideas and network with other members? Become a member with us today!
Our membership consists of a wide variety of mental health professionals (licensed and pre licensed) including Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Social Workers, Neurologists, Gerontologists, and much more.
We have 2 membership types: a regular and an Affiliate membership.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of AAMHA including but not limited to:
- Reduced rates at monthly and annual events;
- Professional development at our lectures;
- Directory listing of your practice on our website;
- Connecting with professionals while having fun at our “Meet and Greet” evenings;
- Networking with other professionals and introducing your practice at all our events;
- Presenting your specialty and becoming a speaker for our lectures;
- Posting jobs and other advertising opportunities on our website and social media for free;
- Belonging to an organization that implements ideas and needs to serve the Armenian Community;
- Joining committees and serving in a leadership role on the board.
In the past year, AAMHA has fulfilled the following functions:
- Increased community involvement by participating in health fairs and creating conferences and other events;
- Provided individual support and assistance to members;
- Provided educational lectures on different mental health topics to professional members and the community;
- Held “Meet & Greet” evenings;
- Held annual events such as conferences, holiday parties, and board member retreats;
- Established directory of AAMHA members on our website as of source of referrals and finding services;
- Added value to membership by offering free attendance to events, priority to become speakers for lectures, and approving an Affiliate membership type.
We hope to welcome you to the AAMHA family. Thank you in advance – we appreciate and value your continued support of AAMHA’s vision/mission.
If you have any questions, please contact us!