Armenian American Mental Health Association (AAMHA) member benefits
Do you want to make a difference, get involved, share your ideas and network with other members? Join and become a member with us today!
AAMHA is the outcome of a growing need to bring together professionals involved in the field of mental health to assist the expanding needs of the Armenian community. The association has made significant leaps over the past several years and we would like you to become part of all these great moments. Our membership consists of a wide variety of mental health providers (licensed and pre licensed) including Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Social Workers, Neurologists, Gerontologists, and much more.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of AAMHA including but not limited to:
- Reduced rates at monthly and annual events;
- Professional development at our lectures;
- Directory listing of your practice on our website;
- Connecting with professionals while having fun at our “Meet and Greet” evenings;
- Networking with other professionals and introducing your practice at all our events;
- Presenting your specialty and becoming a speaker for our lectures;
- Posting jobs and other advertising opportunities on our website and social media for free;
- Belonging to an organization that implements ideas and needs to serve the Armenian Community;
- Joining committees and serving in a leadership role on the board.
In the past year, AAMHA has fulfilled the following functions:
- Increased community involvement by participating in health fairs and creating conferences and other events;
- Provided individual support and assistance to members;
- Provided educational lectures on different mental health topics to professional members and the community;
- Held “Meet & Greet” evenings;
- Held annual events such as symposiums, holiday parties, and board member retreats;
- Established directory of AAMHA members on our website as of source of referrals and finding services;
- Added value to membership by offering staggered rates for events and continuing free opportunities to advertise.
We hope to welcome you to the AAMHA family. Thank you in advance – we appreciate and value your continued support of AAMHA’s mission to support and promote utilization of mental health services to those in need within the Armenian Community.
If you have any questions, please contact us!